Sunday, May 13, 2012

Affirmations of Life

Okay so since I decided to wait till last few weeks of school to start these blogs I'll talk about how every student is thinking about summer right about now and not school. It's not a mystery because students post things on facebook and twitter every single day about how they can't wait till summer. Now this is something that students all across the country look forward to at this time of year but unfortuately the students grades possibly go down at this point too. Now I have to admit I am one of those students that is all for summer and that's all im thinking about but I'm here to say to all of the students like me to keep going strong. It's only a few more weeks and we can do it! Finish strong and do not slack off! I know it's hard to do but we have to look at the big picture here. Persevere and finish the year off strong so we can make the summer even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment