Overall blogging this year has not been the worst thing in the world. It wasn't my favorite thing to do but it also wasn't too bad. I did learn a lot just by doing the blogs alone and doing research. I might actually consider writing my own blog just because I like to write about random things. As far as my favorite topic goes, I would have to go with "What's good?". I liked that one the best because I got to write about something I really liked and why I liked it. It is easier to write and to write more about a topic that you want to write about. The topic that disliked the most was The Great Gastby one. It is very difficult to find music from the 20s and relate it to the book. Not my favorite at all. Now to be honest I probably didn't put as much effort into these blogs as i should have. I did kind of slack off on these and wait till the last minute and I wish I hadn't and I apoligize for that. I did enjoy some of them so it wasn't all bad. I did do the minimum on some of the blogs such as the blogs that I didnt know much about or could think of a lot to write about, however there were some that I enjoyed writing about and did my best on. This was a good expierence and I learned to look at others writings and reflect it to mine and like I said I am thinking about making my own blog.
Top three stories:
The Pit and the Pendulum
Self-Reliance
Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge
No comments:
Post a Comment