Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Mark Twain

"A man cannot be comfortable without his own approval" - Mark Twain. Now this quote of Mark Twain's is a very interesting one. It is one that i believe I understand and that I can actually relate to. I think that this quote is saying that it does not matter what other people think, in the end it is your decision. Whatever that decision may be, it is yours. People shouldn't listen to other people to make their choices. What is the fun and point of that? So it is saying that if you like your decision then you will be comfortable. Now this relates to me by I sometimes don't always listen to myself. I sometimes go with the crowd and don't let myself make the decision. I believe that this is a common thing among other people. Some people need to figure out that this is your life and you do not have to listen to anyone else but yourself. If people try to make you do something just don't even worry about it and make your own decision. It's your life and no one can take that away from you no matter what. 

No comments:

Post a Comment